job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Prince George's County, Maryland area.
location: Bowie, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the Software Development Engineer will be responsible for:
- Discussing requirements and reviewing proposed solutions
- Adhering to Agile/Scrum while designing, developing, conducting code reviews, and testing
- Creating and implementing timely solutions in compliance with various standards, including but not limited to security, performance, and stability
- Producing reliable code of the highest quality
- Collaborating with others to create new features and conquer defects
Education and experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience with the following:
- Relational databases
- Query design
- Architecting PHP applications/MVC frameworks
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Creating test scripts for unit testing
- Designing, developing, and implementing RESTful services
- UI design and development
- CSS layouts
- Interfacing against REST
- Laravel and React
- JIRA and GitLab
- Experience adopting techniques for code validation and unit testing preferred
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes preferred
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.