job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity in the Baltimore County, Maryland area.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 4 Years
In this role, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for:
- Creating server and network documentation
- Implementing and utilizing monitoring tools (Netflow, Solarwinds)
- Overseeing and conducting service maintenance (Active Directory, Citrix, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, SQL)
- Administration of Cisco VOIP (Call Manager, Presence, Unity Connections)
- LAN/WAN support (ASAs, Cisco, Catalyst, DMVPN, MPLS)
- Administering enterprise solutions (web filtering, AV, SMTP)
- Coordinating network, voice, service providers, etc. for office adds/moves
- Scheduling maintenance activities to take place during downtime windows
- Bachelor's degree in Information systems or similar field and/or relevant certifications (CCNA, MCSA, MSCE, Net+)
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- On-site and cloud-based tools and systems
- Networking and server implementations
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
skills: CCNA, MCSA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.