The People Policy and Standards team is responsible for employee-facing policies, HR compliance, and the investigation and remediation of employee concerns. We are dedicated to helping Twitter maintain a fair, inclusive, and cohesive workplace.
This role - HR Associate (6-month contract) - will focus on supporting ongoing HR compliance work and executing on various People Policy and Standards initiatives. This position reports to the People Policy and Standards Lead, and will partner closely with HR Business Partners, the Learning and Development team, and other COE functions (Employee Relations, Compensation, People Analytics, Diversity and Inclusion, and HR Operations) within HR.
Who You Are
You are self directed and curious. You have solid organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, a strong ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and work on multiple projects in parallel. You are able to create positive, professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You have outstanding communication skills and experience working with a growing team.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Execute tasks in support of our initiatives, including updates to our employee policies around the globe, legally-required training, improvements to our employee practices, etc.
- Compile and organize information in support of HR practice reviews, marshal documents for review by Employment Legal and People Standards & Relations teams
- Assist with the analysis of key data - both quantitative and qualitative - and the creation of reports to key stakeholders; work directly with colleagues focused on HR systems and analytics
- Help shape how the team's work is presented to employees of varied backgrounds
- Support the implementation of a case management system, including collecting information from all stakeholders, managing an archive of process documents, arranging project meetings, etc.
- Communicate regular updates with the complete People Policy and Standards team regarding ongoing projects
2+ years Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator experience in a fast-paced professional environment
- Strong skills in both Google applications and the Microsoft Office suite
- Able to think critically and suggest creative solutions
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Project management experience in a bonus
- Experience with web site design and maintenance; experience with AEM, Wordpress, Confluence, and JIRA applications, is a bonus
- BA or equivalent education / experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.