job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity in the Howard County, Maryland area.
location: Hanover, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 10 Years
In this role, the Enterprise Architect will be responsible for:
- Communicating with the delivery manager to define the company's business architecture, metrics, assessments, etc. as well as its future-state vision
- Determining modeling standards, techniques, and best practices
- Creating enterprise technology roadmaps that guide innovation company-wide
- Reviewing the company's technical processes to ensure alignment with defined standards, principles, and best practices
- Overseeing enterprise information management (EIM) programs and encouraging their adoption company-wide
- Managing data integration projects
- Collaborating with delivery teams to develop data models and objects which support the company's data services
- Analyzing market trends and making appropriate technology recommendations to support the company's initiatives
- Completing technical assessments to evaluate potential investments/upgrades
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science or Information Systems OR 10 years of relevant experience
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Architecture methodologies (Zachman, TOGAF)
- Service-oriented architecture
- Object-oriented design and analysis
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
skills: MS Windows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.