job summary: Our SaaS client needs an experienced, cost-conscious Partner Procurement Manager to join their team.
location: Cary, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
Work with VAR's, Vendors, Internal Stakeholders to ensure purchases and contracts are fully optimized with the best cost, quality, delivery, services, and terms & conditions. Evaluate VAR's/Vendors and/or contracts and make the final decision regarding sourcing. Serve as the escalation point and mediator during disputes between Vendors, VAR's and company staff. Lead and directs the work of the Buyer. Determine areas of the business where new VAR's/Vendors are required and vet them for potential partnerships.?
qualifications: Requirements and other stuff:
- 8+ years business/procurement experience
- BA or BS degree in business field
- Prior experience as well as a proven track record in escalation management.
- Project Management Certification and/or related experience
- 3 years managing in or management of an outsourced service provider preferred
- Broad technical knowledge/experience in the IT industry
- Previous success supporting high availability production infrastructures.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical skills and process improvement orientation
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
Compensation target is $100K-$120K+ w/10% bonus potential. Excellent benefits and a great company culture.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops & C-Suite
919-294-3255 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Vendor Relations, Purchasing/Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.