job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company located in the Montgomery County, Maryland area.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the Mid-Level Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing and reviewing solutions
- Creating new features, modules, and components
- Implementing APIs and services to support the company's SaaS platform
- Testing and debugging solutions
- Troubleshooting performance bottlenecks
- At least 5 years of experience as a software engineer developing web applications
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- PostgreSQL production
- SOA and similar design patterns
- Agile methodology
- AWS experience preferred
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
skills: MS Windows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.