Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience overseeing the development of new products, as well as the redesign and enhancement of existing products? We are seeking a VP of Product to join a small firm in the mortgage industry with fewer than 20 employees that is expected to double over the next 5 years. This is a full-time, direct hire employment opportunity.
The VP of Product will have 4 direct reports (Directors of Product, UX, Data, and Software Development) and will report to the CEO as an integral part of a three-pronged senior leadership team.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $200,000 - 250,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 10 Years
In this role, the VP of Product will be responsible for:
- Creating new products in collaboration with the company's business model as well as customer expectations
- Determining design concepts and technologies for new and existing products
- Overseeing important projects, tasks, data, and reports
- Implementing processes and methods for monitoring projects
- Communicating with consulting firms and negotiating research contracts
- Preparing expenditure records, progress reports, and research findings documents to share project status updates with managers
- Collaborating with cross-functional departments to ensure duties are fulfilled
- Drafting research and development proposals, including objectives, costs, and resource requirements
Education and experience:
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, OR equivalent work experience
- At least ten years of project and/or product management experience
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Preparing and sharing presentations with team members and stakeholders
Some domestic travel within the United States may be required with this role.
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Ben Church at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.