job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Outstanding opportunity. Base + bonus, 14% 401K match, 100% paid healthcare, paid training and education, excellent work life balance and much more. If you're looking for a dynamic career opportunity, let's talk. This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area.
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the PowerBI Developer/ Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Product Owner to define and document business requirements, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria
- Creating models via OLAP cubes, ETL packages, and Power BI reports
- Utilizing Power BI to create reports, graphs, dashboards, filters, drill-downs, etc. which have been unit tested and are scalable and maintainable
- Receiving requests for data and executing appropriate queries
- Serving as a subject matter expert in the areas of database design, data modeling, and data warehousing
- Analyzing completed code and other deliverables to ensure they exceed expectations and specifications
- Communicating with stakeholders to locate areas of improvement for data visualizations and reports
- Documenting database design, data dictionaries, and source-to-target mapping
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Power BI
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Iterative design processes
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at Adam.Daley@randstadusa.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.