Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
We are currently seeking a C++ Developer to join a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct hire employment opportunity.
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the C++ Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing, building, and routinely updating backend systems
- Writing code that is clear, portable, and maintainable
- Reviewing code to minimize memory footprint and improve CPU utilization
- Interacting with database and messaging frameworks to ensure features are provided base-level functionality
- Troubleshooting difficulties with internal and live servers
- Collaborating with engineers and designers
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer Science OR equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of software development experience
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Debugging code
- Networking and server architecture
- Linux and AMQP experience is strongly preferred
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Luke Mills at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.