job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area.
location: Nottingham, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
In this role, the Analytics Developer will be responsible for:
- Creating complex SQL programs for reporting (SSRS), Power BI dashboards and analytics, and SSIS packages
- Analyzing potential new data sources and sharing recommendations via cost/benefit analyses
- Overseeing, developing, and implementing stored procedures and functions via T-SQL, in addition to ETL packages via SSRS
- Researching, creating, and optimizing critical reporting dashboards
- Conducting portfolio analyses as needed
- Mentoring and leading entry- to mid-level professionals
- Bachelor's degree required (Information Systems, Engineering, Statics, Economics, Finance, or similar field preferred)
- Master's degree preferred
- 4+ relevant years of experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Power BI
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel pivot tables, macros, and advanced formulas in particular)
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
skills: SQL, SAS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.