Seeking a Human Resources Reporting Generalist for one of our nationwide clients in the Boston area. Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance to the Market HR Manager in the implementation of market strategy cross Line of Service in areas of sourcing, coaching and development, talent management, performance management, and total rewards.
- Developing ability to advance to a future HR Manager role. Provides technical expertise to staff in the areas of coaching & development, employee relations, staffing, and HR policy interpretation.
- Provides technical HR expertise to market team in the areas of coaching & development, talent management, performance management, employee relations and HR policy interpretation.
- HR generalist experience, preferably in a professional services firm or large corporate environment; demonstrate management, team building and presentation capabilities.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Must be able to support a large client service team (300-350 staff).
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with Google is a plus. Professional services experience strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience.
qualifications: Deployment role
, with deployment/staffing is required
Experience with Google is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.