Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience with React, Vue, Angular, and/or React Native? We are seeking a UI Developer to join a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct hire career employment opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the UI Developer will be responsible for:
- Implementing system designs and improvements in coordination with the company's product and engineering teams
- Designing front-end UI solutions, including interactions and layouts
- Creating interfaces with high usability
- Reviewing solutions to ensure design integrity is upheld
- Learning new development tools
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Graphic Arts, Applied Mathematics or similar field OR equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience of web development (PWA/Responsive)
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Front-end toolchains (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- Adobe XD, React.js, and Sketch
- Custom and open-source charting (ex. ant design, re:charts)
- RESTful APIs
- Transforming mockups into interfaces
- Web typography and graphics, including font weights and licensed web fonts
- Testing frameworks (Selenium, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Jest)
- Testing concepts (integration, performance, regression, unit)
- Debugging layout problems on multiple devices/browsers
- Documentation of best practices
- Scrum/Agile methodology
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Ben Church at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.