Our client in Alpharetta is looking for an HRBP to join their newly created Southeast region. They need a strong HR professional with solid experience and tenure working with executives and supporting 10 locations. This role will have SE Travel.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Provide employee relations issues to business units
- Work on complex employee relation issues for assigned business units
- Develop HR programs, procedures and plans
- Effectively Implement HR Policies and Processes
- Advise and coach managers on best employment practices on a day-to-day basis.
- Demonstrated success partnering with field operations and leadership teams to develop successful relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in HR
- 5+ yrs progressive experience within Human Resources, HR Business Partner or HR Generalist role preferred
- Must have strong working knowledge of employment-related local/state/federal regulations
- Proven experience in aligning HR strategy to business goals.
- SHRM or comparable certification required (or be obtained within first 12 months)
- Travel to the southeast (20- 30%).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.