job summary: Commercial RE Broker and Business Development Manager Our global client has a plan to build a substantial footprint in the US like they have all over the globe... if you're a stellar office space broker this could be a great career move for you. DC area location only... must know the DC office space market like the back of your hand.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: KPI's: If you enjoy going up against the established leader and being the David to their Goliath, this could be the challenge you've been looking for.
- Looking for an Ex-broker with a solid track record of success in the DC office space wars
- 3-5 years office space experience
- You'll do it all - look for prime space and prime clients to fill the space
- You'll need to be a master negotiator and skilled marketer who knows what kind of events will draw people to what you're selling
- You'll be hands on; know how to do lead gen, cold calling, and social media marketing
- This is a rapidly growing and developing company in a high-growth market
- Dynamic, creative, w/initiative, great work ethic and drive to succeed
This is a solid opportunity for someone who wants to have a blast growing a business.
They offer a salary of $80-$100K+ w/OTE of $110K-$150K+ all-in. Benefits and a fun place to work.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
Google Voice: 919-516-9802 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com Web: www.randstadusa.com/professionals
skills: Business Development, Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.