job summary: Worldwide Sourcing Lead Our major manufacturing client has retained us exclusively to fill this role which is located in NC. Relocation assistance available.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Strong manufacturing background
- Direct sourcing experience
- Wide range of raw materials and commodities
- Global experience required as well
- Solid supply chain expertise
- Spend management experience of $500M-$1B required
qualifications: Experience and other stuff:
- BS required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 7+ years of demonstrated Sourcing experience
- Global sourcing experience
- $400M - $1B spend management experience
- Ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound preferred
Comp includes $140K-$160K base w/20-25% bonus potential, great benefits and relo assist if needed.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
Google Voice: 919-516-9802 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Vendor Relations, Contract Administration, Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM), Purchasing/Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.