job summary: Chief Retail Sales Officer Our major RETAIL client has retained us exclusively to fill this role which is located in South Florida. Relocation assistance is available if needed.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $200,000 - 300,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Strong multi-location retail store sales leadership experience
- Very family-oriented business, family owned as well
- This is not a turnaround, so we don't need a fixer - cause it ain't broken
- Role is open due to retirement of a longtime employee
- $400M+ revenue now and growing and want to keep growing
- Report directly to the President of the company
- Not a 9-5 job - at least 50 hours a week
- Travel to various stores as well as tradeshows and conferences
- Oversee ALL sales and business development operations for the company
- Manage and develop sales strategy and division
- Responsible for directing and managing market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, distribution and channel strategy
qualifications: Experience and other stuff:
Comp includes $200K-$300K base w/50% bonus potential, great benefits and relo assist if needed.
- BS required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years' experience in Executive Sales Leadership positions
- Strong background in retail sales management at executive level
- Ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound a must have
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
Google Voice: 919-516-9802 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Marketing, Advertising, Marketing Communications, Brand Management, Marketing Research, CREATIVE MARKETING, RETAIL STORES, Branding/Product Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.