Our Client its a group of companies that has been a leader in the global vehicle-remarketing industry for nearly 35 years, and they are looking for a Human Resources Manager who is committed to recruiting top talent into positions & roles that are best aligned to support the vision, mission, and goals of our company.
Our ideal candidate will be skilled in managing compensation, benefits, recognition, training, performance management and employee relations in a manner that provides an exceptional work culture and supports each employee in achieving long-term career goals within the organization.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for staffing needs of the company, including recruitment, interviewing, skill-testing, hiring and training to ensure the hiring and successful onboarding of high-quality employees.
- Performs time-keeping and payroll management and submits payroll in a timely fashion to the PEO.
- Indirectly supervises 50+ employees throughout the company and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Coordinates employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies, new employee orientation, and employee recognition programs.
- Analyzes data, prepares reports, and makes recommendations on a variety of human resources issues to management.
- Prepares and monitors human resources (HR) budget and makes recommendations to design fair compensation plans based on HR budget.
- Formalize organizational chart, and position descriptions that includes skill qualifications.
- Develops and administers company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with corporate objectives and federal and state legal compliances.
- Develops and coordinates skill-assessment strategies, training & coaching programs, career development, performance appraisal process, compensation systems, diversity and benefit programs.
- Build incentive, appreciation and team building protocol.
- Responsible for implementing risk management procedures that will proactively address any inquiries & regulatory audits regarding HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Reviews employee relation's issues and recommends appropriate responses to management.
- Responsible for all matters relating to the profit-sharing retirement plan.
- Implementing protocol for onboarding, exit and severance packages.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Human Resources or a business equivalent, five to eight years as a HR Manager in a mid-sized company.
- SHRM or equivalent Certifications (PHR, SPHR) in Human Resources Management.
- Working experience in all HR concentration areas such as recruitment; workforce planning; compensation & benefits; employee development, training & retention; risk management; employee relations; occupational health, safety and security; strategic management.
- Working knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds. This includes having the ability to influence management when appropriate.
- Understands the organizations value proposition, vision and mission and can articulate fundamentals of business and how the units tie together.
- Able to champion new ideas, manage change, and execute on action plans.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strategic thinker who can see long-term goals and balance against short and intermediate term needs.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and company-wide business correspondence.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
skills: Branding/Product Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.