Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the University area of Charlotte, NC. Required:
- 1+ years experience in a legal environment.
- Paralegal certificate is required by certain state laws.
- Legal Compensation experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18.04 - 21.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Researches and resolves routine legal inquiries and issues to support attorneys with literature or document search.
- Advises company personnel on routine matters.
- May prepare agreements, documents and pleadings relating to litigation and non-litigation matters according to specified content and format.
- Provides research and background investigation under the general direction of an attorney.
- May be responsible for state court handling of plaintiffs litigation and bankruptcy collection.
Click to Apply
skills: Legal Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.