The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the overall human resources functions and communication with employees for both Hudson and Aspen.
location: Pearl River, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Full cycle recruitment, onboarding of all new employees, background checks, answering any in-depth benefit questions.
- Oversee bi-weekly payroll Backup to process payroll in the absence of the HR Assistant.
- Facilitate all aspects of benefits administration including working with brokers to find affordable plans ensuring ACA compliance, contract negotiations with insurance providers, open enrollment process, enrolling new hires & new participants in all benefit plans.
- Serve as company expert in all benefit plan designs and point of contact for benefit questions and claim issues.
- Manage all workers compensation, short term & long term disability claims as well as FMLA & NYPFL..
- Negotiation of contracts and the implementation of new HR related systems
- Provide coaching to managers regarding employee relations, employment laws in multiple states, ways to enhance employee productivity and work with them to resolve any HR / employee relations issues onsite.
- Handle all paperwork related to immigration matters including H1B applications, transfers and applying for permanent residency status. Assist immigration attorney when issues arise with USCIS.
- Oversee the planning of all Board Meetings, yearly shareholder meetings, sales meetings and employee engagement functions
- Complete various HR related reports including the EEO, Vets 100, Affirmative Action Plan, OSHA 300, 401K census and benefit census yearly.
- Processes all terminations and conduct exit interviews and handle any termination related issues.
- Prepare and send all COBRA compliant documents & unemployment disputes.
- Handle all building maintenance issues for corporate office including all construction, office moves, etc.
- Administrator for FedEx, Concur and AMEX corporate accounts.
- Conduct all verifications of employment for current & past employees.
- Develop a quarterly company-wide newsletter highlighting new hires, events at various sites and birthday & work anniversaries.
- Supervisor of 2 FTE's
Other duties as assigned by supervisor
.Bachelors Degree required, Master degree preferred
5+ years of previous HR related experience required.
Please send resume
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.