job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
The DevOps Engineer reports to the Senior Manager of Development and serves as a member of multiple Agile teams. The DevOps Engineer will identify and establish DevOps practices in collaboration with the Senior Manager of Development, Developers, Architects, and Product Owners. This includes establishing a consistent and reliable delivery pipeline, implementing CI/CD across multiple products, infrastructure automation, and training the team in DevOps best practices to ensure a continuously deployable system.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 6 Years
In this role, the DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Optimizing CI/CD processes across applications
- Creating and maintaining systems that are highly available
- Introducing and upgrading alerting and monitoring systems
- Reviewing DevOps trends and making recommendations which provide significant business value add
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Implementing standards pertaining to continuous testing and continuous monitoring
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Container orchestration and containerization (Openshift)
- Configuration management (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- AWS knowledge preferred
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Luke Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.