job summary: Description:
A prestigious, full-service family law firm located in the greater NYC area is seeking new Litigation Associates for their offices in the NYC metropolitan area and downtown Manhattan. The ideal candidate will be a rising associate with 3-5 years' experience in the practice of family law. The firm serves "white-glove" clients and expects high-level professionalism and work product from their associates. Billable hours are of secondary importance to quality of service, attention to detail, and production under demand.
location: White Plains, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Law Degree
experience: 4 Years
- Cradle to grave litigation experience with a significant caseload
- Well-versed in the practice of family law, including:
- Divorce or annulment,
- Child custody and visitation rights
- Child support payments, and spousal support/alimony.
- Adoption, guardianship, state child protection, and domestic violence
- Pre/post-nuptial agreements
- 3-5 years of family law experience
- Barred in the State of New York in good standing
- Strong litigation experience
- Ambitious attitude with vision to grow a practice
- Candidates from Pace Law, Brooklyn Law, or Fordham Law preferred
***Highly Competitive Compensation Package***
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.