job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore County, MD area.
location: Hunt Valley, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the Programmer will be responsible for:
- Migrating legacy systems from Delphi to ASP.NET and C#, including debugging and troubleshooting
- Upgrading AS400 and RPGLE programs
- Utilizing .NET, ASP.NET, and C# to design CRM applications and websites and to automate current business processes
- Automating accounting and BI systems via third party APIs
- Interfacing and consuming third party APIs
- Interacting with SQL Server relational databases and data synchronization
At least 3 years of experience as a programmer is required.
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- ASP.NET and C#
- AS400, RPGLE
- PHP, SOAP, XML, Ajax
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access, Visual Studio, Excel, and
- Experience with Linux and/or Perl is preferred
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact AJ Kuhn at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.