Seeking an Instructional Designer to develop training for Community Standards personnel.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Designs and develops learning solutions, leveraging tested instructional design theories, practices and methods to create learning activities that are engaging, activity-based, and results-oriented.
- Develops and maintains learning solutions that satisfy the needs of a diverse set of learners (e.g. instructor-led, videos, online courses, quick reference guides, job aids, performance support etc.)
- Develop design documents, storyboards, scripts, media lists, and assessment tools
- Translate written content into visual descriptions (graphics, animations, interactive charts and graphs, video-based scenarios)
- Ensure content accuracy and appropriateness
- Drives effective project management in all projects through the identification of scope, key stakeholders, RACI models, timelines, and issues/resolution logs.
- Five (5) or more years' experience in instructional design, including development of on-demand eLearning and performance support.
- Bachelor's degree (Masters preferred)
- Knowledge of best practices in adult learning and instructional design (ADDIE, Gagne, Bloom's Taxonomy, 5 Moments of Need, 6 Boxes, etc.)
- Experience designing and developing Policy training.
- Experience with e-learning authoring tools (i.e., Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate 360, PowToons, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.