job summary: Retail Account Team Lead The Retail Account Team Lead is an executive leadership role that will be responsible for building and maintaining all facets of our client's business with a selected retail client. The role is based in the Providence, RI area and, if you're not already there; relocation is available.
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Build and maintain all facets of client's business with the account
- Lead a cross functional team of people
- Develop solid plans to grow both client's business and client categories
- Recruit, lead and inspire a team of high performing, growth oriented people
- Deliver P&L results against established objectives
- Lead customer engagement at all levels from President down
- Develop and deliver a rolling 3-Year strategic plan with the customer
qualifications: Requirements and other stuff:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 12-15 years in retail sales roles required
- Experience working with syndicated services for market intelligence like Nielsen or IRI is preferred
- Experience working in CPG space is strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office or Google Suite proficiency (i.e, Sheets, Slides, Docs) preferred
- Experience managing teams of 3+ people
- Able to travel 10-25%
- Willing to relocate for career advancement
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
Compensation includes base salary of $150K-$160K+ w/20% bonus target and other bonuses in stock. Relocation assistance is available within the US.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
Google Voice: 919-516-9802
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.