If you are driven, ambitious, and, are looking for a company that offers a solid career path for success, let's talk. We are currently working with a well-established , multi-billion dollar Global 3PL to identify a key business development leader to sell a full suite of supply chain / logistics solutions to the West Coast marketplace.
ADVANTAGES OF JOINING THIS ORGANIZATION INCLUDE:
- Established as one of the most recognized and trusted names in shipping and logistics
- Consistently recognized as one of the world's most sustainable companies.
- Key clients include Retailers, Auto Manufactures, Consumer Electronics & Technology companies, Life Sciences/Pharma, and Industrial Manufacturers.
- Long-tenured operations team that thrives on providing top level service to meet the demands and requirements of your customers to ensure repeat business at every level
- Excellent Compensation including base, bonus, commission
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision beginning the 1st of the month following start date for employees and families.
- 401k with a company match
- Paid vacations, Holidays and Sick time. Insurance benefits include medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents. The company also provides short term and long term disability, group life insurance
location: Long Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 7 Years
- Develop new business opportunities through research, prospecting and qualifying new opportunities. This will include customer visits & developing relationships within the defined geographical area or vertical market.
- Increase market share within assigned territory and achieve assigned financial budget for volume, revenue and profit.
- Prepare and present proposals, make recommendations for new services, extensions, or enhancements andovercome objections to closure.
- Handle sales leads from iYusen business units (both domestic and international). Send sales leads to overseas offices as appropriate.
- Successfully close new business and support the onboarding of n
Education and Experience:
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree ( but not required) coupled with 7 + years of strong industry sales experience.
- Contract / 3PL sales experience required
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Experience using use sales automation tools
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further inforrmation.
skills: Account Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.