Our client is looking for a Compensation and Benefits analyst!
If you meet the requirements and are interested apply today!
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The Benefits & Compensation Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day administration of employee group benefit and compensation plans. The Analyst provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of benefits and compensation programs. The Analyst will assist in the monitoring and maintenance of the compensation and benefits plans, policies, and structures to ensure they continue to support business strategy and remain competitive, cost effective, and legally compliant. The Analyst will also take a lead role in reporting benefits and compensation metrics for the department, as well as the agency as a whole.
Benefits Analyst Job Duties:
- Determines employee benefit practices by benchmarking best practices; researching industry and employment trends; tracking legislation and estimating impact.
- Determines employee benefit interests by conducting employee surveys; forming focus groups; analyzing responses.
- Recommends employee benefit programs by examining, evaluating, and optimizing employee understanding, acceptance, and interests, costs, regulatory requirements, and competitive advantage.
- Evaluates proposed employee benefit contracts by studying provisions; estimating impact.
- Explains employee benefits by conducting meetings; preparing written and graphic announcements and explanations; responding to requests.
- Provides management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping benefit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years Comp and Benefits analyst experience
- Basic working knowledge of benefits ERISA laws and regulations
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.