job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Cockeysville, Maryland area.
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the Product Support Engineer will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers with software difficulties in the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Researching, answering, and documenting support cases, including providing support via phone, web, and live chat
- Conducting root cause analysis and triaging issues
- Pinpointing and testing product bugs
- Identifying software defects, configuration settings, and issues pertaining to stability and performance
- Documenting solutions regarding key issues to provide online support resources to customers
- Collaborating with quality assurance and product development teams
Education and experience:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Systems Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer-facing, technical support role
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Java/J2EE development (XML, Servlets, JSP, etc.)
- Java application servers (OracleWeblogic, Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere, etc.)
- Databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Troubleshooting corporate systems (web servers, operating systems, database servers, Java applications)
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Software engineering
- Microsoft Azure
- Cloud Foundry
- Performance and load testing
- Cloud services
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Ben Church at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
skills: SQL Server
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.