job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Cockeysville, Maryland area.
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 10 Years
In this role, the Software Automation Manager will be responsible for:
- Defining quality assurance strategies for multiple development projects
- Setting expectations for QA roles and mentoring team members regarding their professional development
- Introducing QA best practices for implementation to improve team capabilities
- Overseeing all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Facilitating collaboration with other departments such as the engineering, product, and design teams
- At least 10 years of experience with QA and test automation, serving in a managerial role for at least 5 of those years
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Serving as a hands-on manager
- Building and implementing test automation strategies
- Agile development
- Communicating with technical and non-technical staff, as well as executives
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Ben Church at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.