job summary: Required:
- 4+ years recruiting or human resources consulting experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $25.04 - 30.00 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for recruiting and selecting senior level professional/management staff from internal and external sources.
- Plans and conducts innovative employment advertising campaigns, job fairs, etc. to recruit candidates.
- Develops effective working relationships with professional and management recruitment agencies, schools and senior levels of internal management.
- Conducts interviews, evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Consults with senior management to recommend candidates, offer packages, etc.
- Provides candidates with information on the company.
- May administer tests and interpret results.
- May serve as project team lead.
qualifications: Job Duties:
- These positions will support a large hiring initiative in Corporate Risk.
- Will support mid level individual contributor as well as first level manager openings.
- Previous Risk recruiting experience is preferred but not required.
- Due to the heavy compliance component of the Recruiting process candidates with no corporate recruiting experience will not be considered.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.