- Complete audit procedures assigned according to established audit objectives, scope and time budget.
- Prepare working papers for audit assignments.
- Guarantees the completeness and correctness of all working papers to support exceptions noted and recommendations.
- Document exceptions noted during the audit according to established procedures and discuss them with audited area.
- Discuss and dispose of all review points from the Audit Supervisor, Assistant General Auditor and/or General Auditor.
- Assist in the preparation of the internal audit report drafts and summarize all audits observations and recommendations.
- Perform other routine assignments designated by the Assistant General Auditor, Audit Supervisor and/or General Auditor.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The Experienced Audit Officer may also perform the responsibilities below:
- Leads audits assigned by the Assistant General Auditor, Audit Supervisor and/or General Auditor.
- Monitor Audit Officers tasks during the audit process.
- Monitor that all management responses are obtained during the audit process.
- Analyze audit programs for conformity with Corporation's policy and regulatory requirements and submit revisions when appropriate.
- Monitor that all audit review points are properly cleared before issuance of the final audit report.
- Write reports and communicate results to appropriate members of management.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other business-related fields is required for this position.
- The incumbent must have at least one (1) year of experience on a similar position in the Banking industry as well as working experience
with applicable industry regulations.
- Highly Recommended Certifications: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
skills: Contract Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.