IMMEDIATE NEED for an HR Generalist
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Conduct HR new hire orientations, coordinating with Office Managers at other locations
- Coordinate transmittal of new hire information to payroll
- Ensure employees are enrolled with carriers or vendors for all applicable benefits in a timely manner
- Handle the transmittal of all changes and terminations (Medical, Dental, FSA, Life Insurance, 401k)
- Conduct exit interviews providing detailed instructions about COBRA and pension benefits
- Coordinate and monitor leave and disability programs providing guidance and provisions for use of these programs
- Track changes in regulations and help to develop new procedures or policies as required
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Ensure compliance with labor regulation
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- General knowledge of human resources policies and procedures
- Proven knowledge of employment and labor laws.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- APHR, SPHR, CEBS credentials preferred.
Please click to apply or send applications directly to email@example.com.
skills: Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.