Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
location: Owings Mills, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Some of the tools and technologies that the Front End Developer will utilize include:
- CSS frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc.)
- HTTP, CORS, JSON REST, JSONP
- Web development and architecture
- Practical APIs and abstractions
- Implementing software via testing (unit, integration, and acceptance)
- Automated delivery pipelines
- Agile delivery
- Cloud computing experience (Azure, AWS) is preferred
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- At least 3 years of software engineering experience
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
skills: MS Windows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.