job summary: Industrial Safety Equipment Sales Our client, a well-established and fast-growing manufacturer and distributor of safety equipment of all kinds is expanding into some new markets and has asked us to help them find salespeople. Local candidates are needed in Boston, Salt Lake City and Louisville.
location: Salt Lake City, Utah
job type: Permanent
salary: $32,500 - 40,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Here's what we need to see:
- Experience selling safety equipment would be ideal - 3 - 5+ years
- Experience selling to manufacturing and construction companies
- Base salary from $32.5K to $40K+ based on experience and skills
- First year targeted earnings in the $60K+ range
- Uncapped commissions allow uncapped growth in income!
- Pay a solid commission on gross margin
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Company cars - Rav4 AWD SUV - after 3-6 months; reimburse until then
- Medical, health, dental and vision after $60K
- 401k after a year w/match $-$ up to 5%
- Company computer and cell provided If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP... a résumé is the best way to get the conversation started. Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
skills: Commission, Cold Calling, Closing, B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.