Our Client is a advertising, investments and Sales Training company,
seeking a Financial Reporting & Analysis Manger.
If you want more out of life and have always wanted to be a part of something
really big which would change lives for the better, this is your opportunity.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage all aspects of the financial reporting and accounting system implementation ensuring project deliverables are completed on time.
- Write functional specifications for enhancements, integrations and reports.
- Work with CFO to develop the annual financial plan and quarterly forecast updates.
- Financial Systems Management - monitors financial system related problems, including plans for resolution as well as future preventative measures.
- Evaluates and develops custom made financial reporting and analysis across all departments.
- Consults, evaluates and recommends plans of action for special projects, specifically related to financial information and reporting.
- Assist accounting department with Ad Hoc projects as needed.
- ERP implementation - preferably end to end
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science or information technology strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, a team player with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and willingness to assume new duties and responsibilities
- Fast learner
- Ability to independently take initiative and work efficiently
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.