job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Anne Arundel County, Maryland area.
location: Annapolis, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the CRM Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting and training staff regarding data entry and basic management
- Training staff members to ensure comprehension of the CRM
- Assisting end users with daily use of CRM systems
- Collaborating with end users to determine reporting requirements
- Analyzing reporting and process solutions and determining which solution fits the needs of the end users
- Implementing solutions and sharing final output with end users
- Performing imports and exports of targeted data and queries
- Reviewing and ensuring integrity and accuracy of CRM system data
- Creating CRM reports for business development and similar initiatives, including sharing reports with auditors, vendors, etc.
- Creating and maintaining internal reports as needed (Fiserv Cleartouch)
- Troubleshooting CRM difficulties and implementing solutions
- At least 3-5 years of CRM experience, preferably Microsoft Dynamics or CRM EnAct
- At least 2-3 years of experience with reporting tools (SSRS, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Hyperion/Knowledge Share)
- At least 2 years of relational database experience (Microsoft SQL, Access, Oracle)
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics/ CRM EnAct
- SQL scripting
- Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word
- Relational databases and their functions
- Query and report generation
- Communicating with external stakeholders and vendors
- Contacting company staff members of all levels and technical abilities
- Training experience with Microsoft applications
- FiServ Cleartouch experience is preferred
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Luke Mills at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
skills: Access, SQL, Dynamics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.