Our top Big Four client is currently seeking an innovative, curious, intelligent and process-driven individual to join the HR Shared Services Team!
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for supporting the international assignment process, interfacing with assignees, vendors and various internal support services. Deep understanding of national Global Mobility (GM) strategy and operations, used to research and respond to assignee inquiries and requests, oversee billing and expense reimbursement, collaborate with vendors and facilitate assignee compliance with US and foreign country visa requirements, throughout the assignment cycle but especially in support of the offer, relocation and repatriation of international assignees
- Uses GM knowledge to resolve issues and solve assignee and vendor problems, collaborating on solutions when necessary. National GM operational responsibility to assist in managing the programs and initiatives of a Line of Service (Advisory, Assurance, Tax) or Sector/Business Unit
- Team with GM Consultants and Specialists to provide seamless service delivery and issue resolution. Has limited responsibility to help the Firm manage regulatory and financial risk
- Deliver high-quality and culturally competent customer service support to assignees, vendors, and various internal support services' teams during the international assignment process
- Liaise with the immigration team as needed to assist with assignee compliance between US and foreign country visa requirements, throughout the assignment lifecycle
- Provide timely, accurate and consistent support to assignee relating to their offer documents, relocation package, and repatriation arrangement of international assignees
- Lead informational sessions with assignee during pre-assignment consultations.
- At least 3 years of experience with a working knowledge of Global Mobility processes
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of employee data management, reporting and metrics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.