An established contract manufacturer in the nutrition/supplement/pharma industry is expanding it's sales force in the Midwest by adding a Business Development Manager. They are a cGMP/TGA private label manufacturer of nearly any oral dosage form and specialize in veggie caps and gummies.
The Business Development Manager will be a home-based hunter (some account management) role that could be located anywhere in the Midwest and report to the US Sales Director.
location: Villa Park, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The BDM responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Penetrate and grow business with strategic customers, both new and existing
- Collect market and customer information to formulate and execute sales strategy and key account development plan
- Work with internal and external teams to generate quotes and win business
- Represent the company at various industry trade shows
Qualified candidates should have:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or similar
- 3+ years b2b experience selling contract services in dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, ingredients, or similar
- Experience calling on and acquiring key accounts
- A great desire to succeed with few barriers
Travel could be up to 50% - mostly regional. Must be able to travel internationally.
Base salary could be $80,000-$130,000 depending on experience. Target bonus could be up to 30%. Car allowance. Other benefits.
skills: Business Development, Outside Sales, Trade Shows, Customer Relations, Customer Relationship Management, Account Management, Commission, PRESENTATION, Cold Calling, Closing, Contract Negotiation, Qualification, New Business Sales, B2B Business to Business
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.