job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
In this role, the IT Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Executing daily project management activities
- Creating detailed project plans based upon standards and best practices
- Managing the allocation of budgets, timelines, resources, quality, and scope
- Supervising deliverables, milestones, and schedules
- Establishing project governance in accordance with project methodologies
- Eliminating obstacles and impediments, escalating issues, and driving team accountability
- Defining meeting and stand-up procedures
- Encouraging constant communication and engagement with stakeholders
- Overseeing third party suppliers which are engaged in current projects
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a project manager role, supporting infrastructure initiatives and application development
- Preferred certifications: PMP, CSP, ACP
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Creating, documenting, and updating process information
- Crafting and sharing presentations to both technical and non-technical staff of varying levels of seniority
- Project management methodologies (Agile/Scrum, structured approaches, iterative development)
- MS Project
- Jira, Confluence
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
skills: MS Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.