A multiplayer online video game company is seeking to add a Total Rewards Analyst to their HR department. Our client is one of the hottest multi-player video game and game creation companies in the Bay Area. Named as a Certified Best Place to Work, their employees are some of the most passionate, team-oriented visionaries you'll ever meet. With over 100 million monthly active users, this is a great opportunity to join this exciting new company.
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $108,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Total Rewards Analyst Responsibilities:
- Be our subject matter expert on our benefits program for employees and candidates
- Identify and evaluate benefits enhancements to meet the needs of our employees, and maintain our competitive position in the marketplace
- Assist in the design of compensation programs, structure, and philosophy for the organization globally
- Help to deliver high quality and timely consultation and service to the organization on compensation programs from offer comp to promotion to annual reviews
- Develop and deliver communications which aid our candidates and employees in understanding the value of their total compensation and benefits program
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in the People Team, and the business to deliver total rewards programs aligned to business operations.
Total Rewards Analyst Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of benefits and compensation experience
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing, and auditing work
- Experience with effectively communicate and influence stakeholders from front line employees to executives
- Demonstrated record of successfully leading and engaging a diverse team
- Demonstrated consultative and business partnering skills
- Highly detailed driven with an emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Previous experience with Workday, particularly compensation in Workday would be a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
If interested, please contact email@example.com
skills: Benefit Administration, Deferred Compensation, Flexible Benefit Administration (Cafeteria Plan), Benefit Cost Containment, Payroll Accounting & Benefits, FAS 123r / ASC 718: Compensation - Stock C...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.