job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will oversee the company's Salesforce initiatives throughout the complete lifecycle. This includes custom solutions within Salesforce as well as applications in SQL Server, .NET, and related business intelligence tools such as Tableau and PowerBI.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Howard County, Maryland area.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 4 Years
In this role, the Senior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for:
- Leading the administration and development of custom Salesforce solutions
- Communicating with technical staff and business users to design, implement, configure, and support Salesforce platform solutions in accordance with best practices
- Promoting large-scale development initiatives
- Deploying releases from sandbox to production environments
- Documenting releases and configurations
- Resolving system difficulties, adjusting business processes, and creating reports
- Supporting and troubleshooting custom solutions
- Providing off-hours work as needed to ensure timely software releases
Education and experience:
- At least 4 years of experience administering Salesforce, including application development with Lightning experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or App Builder
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Cogna Composer and Conductor
- Data Loader
- XL Connector
- Salesforce development in a multi-tiered release environment, including hands-on release management and configuration experience
- Salesforce security controls, process automation tools, and bulk data work
- Report building within Salesforce, including both standard and custom report types
- Requirements gathering, business process analysis, and solution design
Experience with the following is strongly preferred:
- Apex, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Salesforce Workday and/or Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce certifications
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.