Bilingual Financial Product Sales - North Houston
Bilingual Financial Product Sales
Excellent sales opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the financial services industry and build a lucrative territory with unlimited earning potential.
- Spanish/English fluency... or just Spanish will work
- 1-2+ years of OUTSIDE business-to-business sales experience selling to small Latino businesses
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
If you want to work for a public company that is rapidly growing and has uncapped commissions this could be a golden opportunity for you.
We need a Bilingual Financial Product Sales person to join the team.
Step into the role of Bilingual Financial Product Sales where you will be responsible for going into small businesses selling company's products and building long lasting and lucrative relationships.
Requirements and other stuff:
- Must be organized, driven and want to earn what you're worth
- High energy, confidence and a strong work ethic
- Driven, competitive by nature and smart
- Financial acumen is a big plus as well
- Multicultural experience with Mexico and/or Guatemala
- Bilingual Skills required: English and Spanish... or just Spanish could work
- **if you do not speak Spanish it's NOT a fit**
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling prepaid cellular, phone cards or payment cards is a plus
- Experience with transaction-based selling is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office AND Excel is needed too
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!
- Salary of up to $50K w/OTE of another $40K+ - UNcapped
- Top 5% of the sales force earn $140K to $150K per year
- Benefits, expenses as well as career growth potential
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
No phone calls, please.
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.