Sr. Cloud Data Engineer
job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Direct hire role for Sr. Cloud Data Engineer to join growing organization provides flexible work schedule.
Sr. Cloud Data Engineer will review, analyze, architect, and create data-centric solutions, as well as improve current ETL processes and data models. This includes the implementation of data architectures to support cloud systems via multiple data sources (dimensional, relational, and NoSQL databases). This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Montgomery County, Maryland area.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the Sr. Cloud Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Creating architecture for data lakes and data warehouses
- Designing and developing ETL processes from data stores into managed data lakes and data warehouses
- Planning, analyzing, and designing data-centric solutions
- Introducing and providing support for artificial intelligence and machine learning models which support BI initiatives
- Troubleshooting architecture issues
Education and experience:
- At least five years of data architecture development and engineering experience
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
- SQL Server and PostgreSQL production
- NoSQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.)
- Testing and debugging
- AWS Athena, Redshift, Lake formation
- Git version control system
- Streaming data
- Agile methodology
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
skills: SQL Server
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.