One of the world's largest suppliers of bicycle parts is seeking a new HRIS Analyst to join their team in the West Loop of Chicago.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Act as team's technical subject matter expert for all HRIS tools including Success Factors, UltiPro and other applications
- Serve as point of contact for all HRIS-related questions
- Manage daily system operations
- Audit systems on a regular basis to verify the integrity and availability of organizational data
- Serve as internal support to other HR systems such as payroll. Help audit and identify tools and process improvements that result in greater efficiencies.
- Support requests for reports, organizational data, and analytics, and train end users on how to access this information themselves
- Assess and implement Quarterly Releases and new features
- Serve as key technical resource on implementation or continuous improvement project teams
- Promote HRIS solutions to HR community and end users, communicating the value of features and functionality and providing hands-on training where necessary
- Participate actively in the Success Factors community to stay current on best practices and ensure continuous improvement and optimization of our system
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- 3 years' experience supporting a Human Resource Information System
- 1 year of global business exposure working for a multinational or foreign national company
- Demonstrated expertise with technology systems, Excel, and other personal computer applications.
- Exhibit strong project management skills, which include organization, efficient use of resources, and effective communication to technical and non-technical users.
- Demonstrated learning agility and self-motivation to learn new things and teach others
- Previous experience with Success Factors is highly desired
- Functional working knowledge of HR and payroll processes a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.