Seeking an HR Immigration Services Associate with a strong administrative background, able to work independently and has reporting and analysis skills to process visas, authorizations and passport applications for all levels of staff in the United States.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The HR Immigration Services Senior Associate is responsible for the preparation and processing of international visas, work authorizations and US passport applications for all levels of US staff.
In addition, they are responsible for determining outbound immigration requirements (passports, visas and/or work authorizations, etc.) through independent research and by liaising with our immigration attorneys and/or our GM affiliates.
This individual will provide guidance to the Cross Border Facilitation Center (XBFC) and to US Partners and staff, as necessary.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role and able to demonstrated knowledge of direct sourcing methodologies and tools.
- Must be able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Communicate difficult messages in a clear and concise manner
- Work independently and on own initiative to provide consultation to all levels of staff
- Provide strategic and innovative solutions leveraging research and analytical skills
- Effectively manage tasks and workload for off-shore resources
- Collaborate with various teams to mitigate risk and identify process improvement
- Support the call center advisors as our first level respondents, including training and coaching
- Liaise with and leverage, where appropriate, external vendors to obtain information
- Assist in the development of guidance and protocols in managing immigration risks
- Provide consultation to other teams within the Firm on immigration related matters and processes
- Highly effective communication skills
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.