Our client in Sandy Springs is actively looking for an HR Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team. They're an innovative, growing company/start up.
They have a very modern culture and are looking for someone who thinks outside the box. Someone who is highly structured would not work well in this environment.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Recruiting and sourcing top talent to fill open roles all all areas and departments
- Screen applicants in order to determine soft skills, cultural fit, drive, competency, and qualification
- Conduct/assist with interviews, working closely with hiring managers to ensure the process is moving along
- Assist with creating job postings, interview questions and processes for the talent department
- Benefits administration
- Training and on board/off boarding
- Attending job fairs and thinking outside the box to attract talent
- Manage compensation plans
- Handle all HR policies, ensuring compliance in all areas
- 4+ years of HR experience, 3+ in recruiting
- ADP experience, ideally with Workforce Now
- Very open to non-traditional HR
- HR Certification is a Plus
- Relax environment, flex-time, catered lunches, very casual dress code (ie flip flops), monthly company outings
Ready to interview today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.