Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry.
The candidate will be responsible for recruiting and selecting highly technical and/or senior management staff from internal and external sources. We are looking for an experienced Senior Technology Sourcing/Recruiting Consultant to join our fast-paced team environment. This position demands a balance of enthusiasm and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and strategic thinking.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 38 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- The candidate will plan and conduct innovative recruiting programs to recruit candidates.
- Develops effective working relationships with management and/or technical recruitment agencies, schools and senior levels of internal management.
- Conducts interviews, evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Consults with senior management to recommend candidates, offer packages, etc.
- Provides candidates with information on the company.
- May administer tests and interpret results.
- May serve as project team lead.
- The Senior Sourcing / Full Desk Recruiting Consultant is responsible for sourcing and qualifying highly technical, specialized professionals and/or senior level management staff from external sources.
- Acts as a strategic sourcing partner to plan and implement innovative sourcing programs using highly advanced knowledge of technology and methodologies to source and acquire talent (i.e. internet sourcing, networking, cold calling, company database sourcing and leveraging social media).
- Leverage expertise in sourcing for passive talent across the technology industry in key geographies.
- Demonstrates strong core technical recruiting skills including ability to consult with recruiters and managers, build rapport with candidates in order to source, screen and select both active and passive candidates while adhering to all Recruitment and Hiring Policies including documentation guidelines.
- Proactively conducts research and investigates new ideas to create and implement innovative sourcing strategies.
- Stay current with industry trends, developments and changes related to a highly technical talent pool.
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of relevant companies and competitive industries.
- Identifies opportunities to positively impact; Affirmative Action Goals and communicates progress against goals. This includes partnering with management to screen / select qualified top talent with a focus on diversity.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 3+ years of highly technical recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of the internal/external labor market
- Demonstrated success developing and executing sourcing strategies for highly technical positions
- Demonstrated proficiency with various search techniques on the Internet and other out of the box techniques
- Experience in creating and executing diversity recruiting strategies to ensure diverse candidate pools for highly technical, specialized professional and/or senior management positions.
Click to Apply
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.