job summary: Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a growing SaaS service company in the Howard County, Maryland area.
location: Columbia, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the Senior Front-End Developer will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the architecture, development, and user experience of the company's application suite
- Coding in modern back-end web frameworks (C#, .NET)
- Designing web APIs
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science OR equivalent work experience
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience with front-end, full-stack, or mobile development
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Front-end architecture
- Modern backend web frameworks (C#, .NET)
- Data-driven development
- Redux and Redux-Saga
- Single-page applications
- Actor model for distributed systems development (Orleans, Erlang OTP, or Akka)
Experience with the following is preferred:
- UI/UX design
- Front-end testing frameworks
- Mentoring junior engineers
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at Adam.Daley@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
skills: MS Windows
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.