Labor & Employment Law Senior Attorney Editor REMOTE
A major public company has a need for a licensed attorney with 6+ years' experience working as a labor and employment law attorney, with a focus on health & safety and handbooks.
This is a REMOTE position approved for 6 months in duration at 20-25 hours per week. You will work from your own office/home on your own schedule (i.e., no set hours). An extension is possible.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to noon
education: Law Degree
experience: 6 Years
Job Responsibilities of Senior Attorney Editor - Labor & Employment Law:
- You will be responsible for independently researching, writing, editing and reviewing documents to provide practical guidance on how best to accomplish specific legal tasks related to practicing labor and employment law, specifically as it relates to health & safety and handbooks.
- At least six years' experience as a licensed attorney practicing labor and employment law, with an emphasis on health & safety and handbooks.
- An active license to practice law in any US jurisdiction.
- A good understanding of the needs and priorities of attorneys.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
***Note that this position is remote so you can work from any location.
skills: Employment Law
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.