Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience providing support for SQL and Java solutions? We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 2 Years
In this role, the Software Support Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing support via phone, email, and other methods
- Classifying reported issues appropriately and responding in accordance with service level agreements
- Conducting root-case analysis to remediate software issues via resolution workplans or escalation as necessary
- Reviewing application logs, account configurations, data queries, and Java stack traces
- Escalating issues to DevOps teams as needed to ensure appropriate remediation is provided
- Documenting interactions via the company's request tracking system
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Sharing timely status updates
- Preparing knowledge documents and sharing via monthly trainings
- Serving in an after-hours on-call rotation
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar field OR equivalent work experience
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Development via web services, SQL, XML, and Java or similar object-oriented programming language
- Translating product changes into potential issues prior to receiving customer reports
- Relational databases
- N-tiered architecture
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Joe Sharp at Joseph.Sharp@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.