Looking for your next opportunity in the midst of a public health crisis can be tough. Randstad can be a partner in figuring out your next move.
Do you have experience creating AI-based applications and algorithms? We are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join a company in the Baltimore, Maryland area. This is a full-time, direct hire employment opportunity.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
In this role, the Machine Learning Engineer will be responsible for:
- Researching, designing, and developing sophisticated machine learning and data science solutions for our family of successful products as a well as contributing to the ideation and development of new products
- Supporting current software products and creating prototypes for new products
- Analyzing algorithm requirements and designs
- Configuring existing software to integrate new products and features while also increasing maintainability and reliability
- Designing and utilizing R&D tools to upgrade data analysis, software testing, and predictive modeling
- Conducting software design and architecture reviews
- Reviewing new software development tools and making recommendations for implementation
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or similar quantitative field
- At least 5 years of experience developing applications and software
- At least 4 years of experience creating algorithmic applications in C++ and Python
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Deep learning (Keras, TensorFlow)
- Visualization and data analysis libraries (SciPy, NumPy, Matplotlib, pandas)
- Refactoring, prototyping, and developing code that is production-ready
- GIT, JIRA, Visual Studio
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Ben Church at Ben.Church@RandstadUSA.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.